Friday, June 4, 2010

woohoo!!!

YES!!!! Finally i done my hoi essay and hand it up this afternoon =D But i think i'm catch cold!!!LOL.. Damn the weather!!Freaking cold man!! It will make me sick soon, so i think i should buy a winter jacket for myself, if not i will die because of COLD.LOL.and i screwed up my presentation today, so sad. So nervous when it's my turn. DAMN IT!!! I skip my hoi lecture too, that's my FIRST TIME, but i skip the lecture is for prepare my presentation script. I booked my air ticket back to K.K, and also booked the air ticket going to Taiwan this December. Spent for AD1080 in the air ticket fees.LOL. This is my thrid times to Taiwan.. Is that good or bad? i dono..hahaha.. but i sure this time i will shopping more than before xD, so i need to save money from now. That's all =D

No comments:

Post a Comment